Pro Package (1 year's access)
1 Year Access, Pro Package.
Online Physiotherapy led Pilates for everyone, anytime, anywhere.
This is an online Physiotherapy led Pilates programme which focuses on the principles of Pilates, allowing you time to progress safely as a complete beginner. The programme will give you an insight into the muscles and exercises used to increase your flexibility, improve your strength and ease your pain.
The focus is on developing a keen body awareness and giving you easy and effective exercises to get your body moving.
The aim of the programme is to improve your functional ability and ease pain in everyday life over the 6 week period.
This Pro Package programme is set up as 45-60 min Pilates classes over a 1 year period. It is set at a basic level and progresses safely and slowly to give you time to adapt to the changes. This subscription includes 1 year access to the 6 week long programme - allowing you to complete it easily several times, perfecting your technique and facilitating long term, lasting change and minimising pain in your everyday life.
What does the course cover?
Each class includes meditation, warm up exercises, strength and flexibility exercises and a cool down. In total there are 52 exercises included for you to follow along with.
If there isn’t enough time to complete the full class you can personalise it to suit your needs. For example: complete the meditation to reduce stress levels and aid sleep, complete the warm up exercises only (15 mins), or do both the warm, strengthening exercises and stretching to complete the session (45-60 mins).
Who is it suitable for?
This Pilates programme is for anyone who would like to complete a safe and progressive Pilates programme designed by a chartered physiotherapist.
This programme is for you:
- If you would like to feel more flexible, regain confidence in your body’s ability and improve your strength.
- If you have concerns about current or potential injuries.
- If you have previously tried a Pilates programme and were unsure if you were performing the exercises correctly, or if you felt the pace was too fast to follow.
- If you have a busy family life and only have personal time early in the morning or late at night.
- If you prefer the flexibility of choosing when and where you do your Pilates class.
- If you want to get more active but don't know where to start this Pilates programme is an ideal starting point.